Development of a business process for the automation of the company’s activities
The Standartplast company, as the largest manufacturer of soundproofing materials in Russia, prioritizes the automation of the processes of production and management. The client’s aim was to develop business processes involving several independent departments. According to the plan, the integration was meant to help evaluate the costs and the potentiality of the manufacturer as well as the customer’s risks.
Purposes: the development and integration of business processes into the company’s activities.
Tasks: to design and approve the business process scheme; to transfer business processes into Bitrix24; to test functionality; to train the client’s staff; to integrate business processes into the company’s activities.
Solution: Development of business processes and their integration into Bitrix24 are the strong points of our agency. Our specialists improve their qualification regularly, and gain new knowledge helping find unconventional solutions.
For the process integration we:
- prepared detailed schemes of business processes of the company
- demonstrated them to the client
- assigned the responsible specialists to each stage of the project
- transferred the schemes to Bitrix24
- tested the functionality of business processes
- trained the client’s staff
- integrated the solution into the company’s working process
We managed to create a cutting-edge tool for a daily work of a manufacturing plant. Its functionality helped speed up the company’s document flow, link together commercial and manufacturing departments, and manage processes adaptively.